Song Preparation: I encourage you listen to these songs each week so that you are familiar with them by the time we sing on Sunday. I always find that becoming more familiar with the lyrics to a song gives me more freedom to be led by the Holy Spirit as I worship. I would encourage you to go to itunes or any other music download site and purchase these songs for your music library. That way you can spend more time listening to them and learning the lyrics!
Here is some scripture that goes well with the songs we will sing this Sunday.
- 1,000 Tongues - Psalm 104:33; Psalm 33:1-3
- Hark the Herald Angles Sing - Luke 2:13-14; 2 Corinthians 5:19-20
- Overcome - Psalm 146:10; John 16:33
- The Light of the World - Luke 2:25-35; John 8:12
- Greatly to be Praised - Psalm 145
Listen to the songs for Sunday here.