NOTE TO CROSSBRIDGE! Hi Everybody!!
I hope you are having a great God-filled week! I am writing this in Celebration of what has happened and in Anticipation of what is going to happen at Crossbridge!
All the gifts are in and counted, and I want to celebrate with you what God did with our "Upside Down Christmas" offering!
- CAMPS: $2350.00 (Scholarships for Kids and Student Ministry Camps)·
- CHURCH PLANTING: $8150.28 We're sending a $4000.00 check this week to our newest church plant "Providence North Community Church" in North Houston! Check them out at providencenorth.org.
- PEOPLE IN NEED: $6,043.00 This will give a hand up all year for folks at our church and others in Fort Bend County area.
- PROPERTY FUND: $166,066.66 Money for the purchase of 14 acres on Harlem Rd.
- GRAND TOTAL = $182,609.94!!
Praise God for this!! WOW! To all who gave, thank you for your faithfulness to Jesus and generosity to this effort! Stop right now and thank God for all that He is doing at Crossbridge!
This Sunday is going to begin, what I believe, a truly historic series and season for our church! "BOLD" - more of an initiative than a series. For the next five weeks we'll look at the lives of different people in scripture who stepped out in BOLD faith and God used that for amazing things! We'll talk about how Crossbridge is taking our boldest step of faith in our history!
- Please make every effort to be here this Sunday! Every area, Crossbridge Kids, Students and
- Community Groups will be going through the Bold series as well!
- And . . . after each service we'll have "Chili on the Porch"!
This is truly going to be an amazing season for us!
Expecting Great Things,
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
"BOLD" New Series Begins This Sunday! We believe God will use this as a "game changer" for our church! We have a choice, we can play it safe or we can seize the life God has in mind for us. What's it going to be? Stop by the table in the lobby and pick up a Bold booklet and a t-shirt.
- Crossbridge Kids and Students go through the same series as the adults.
- Community Groups will study along with the series.
- Enjoy a warm BOLD bowl of chili on the porch after each service!
BAPTISM SUNDAY - EASTER - April 5, 2015 Take your next step in following Jesus by going public with your faith through Baptism! Email email@example.com to receive a baptism packet with more information about this important step.
COMMUNITY GROUP - Life is Better Connected Community Groups are the primary place where you are known and cared for at Crossbridge. They gather in homes and apartments throughout the area on different night of the week. We see our groups as a place where people can grow in their relationship with Jesus, share life together, and impact the community in which they live. Get more information HERE!
MISSION TRIP TO EL SALVADOR WITH COMPASSION INTERNATIONAL May 23-29, 2015 - Trip Cost $2400 - Deposit of $300 date extended until February 6. Make a difference in the people's lives in El Salvador by going to serve children through Compassion International. Your Mission Trip Application and non-refundable deposit of $300 is due by January 30, 2015. Learn more and register HERE!
PARTNERSHIP CLASS - March 22 - 5-8 PM Discover more about our beliefs as a church, covering everything from theology to discipleship! Childcare (up to 5 yrs) and dinner will be provided. Register HERE. This class is a prerequisite to join the church.
CROSSBRIDGE STUDENTS (6TH-12TH GRADES) - Student Life Camp June 28-July 2 - Cost $350 Student Life camp is a time to get away from everything and spend a week with friends, have fun, and be saturated in the Gospel. This is going to be a week that your student(s) will not to miss! A non-refundable deposit of $60 is due by April 12. Find out more and register HERE!
CROSSBRIDGE KIDS CAMP (3RD-5TH GRADES) - July 11-15 - Cost $225 Registration deadline - January 25. A truly life-changing time filled with friends, action packed days and faith filled adventures and discussion, your child won't want to miss Kids Camp! They will be begging to go back each year! A $30 non-refundable deposit is due by May 31, 2015. Get more information and register HERE!
PRAY FIRST - FEBRUARY 2015 - PRAYER POINTS Get your copy of the "Pray First" Prayer Points for February 2015 HERE.