We are very excited about Christmas Eve in Fort Bend happening THIS SATURDAY. Our building has been abuzz with people decorating and getting ready for what we are praying to be a life changing night! At our staff meeting on Tuesday we ended by spreading throughout our auditorium praying that God would work in a mighty way and that people would meet Jesus as their Savior.
As of this writing (Wednesday afternoon) the tickets we have given out lead us to believe this will be our highest attended Christmas ever! Every ticket is connected to a person and that person matters to God! While we are nearing capacity for all three services now, know we will not turn people away and there is still time to invite people to join us.
Remember our goal this Christmas Eve is to make Jesus known in Fort Bend County. Our Christmas Eve in Fort Bend Experiences are designed to engage unchurched people with the gospel in a creative and compelling way! The lobby will be dazzling, the music will be stellar and I hope the preaching is okay too. JMost of all we want God to do what only God can do and that is move people from death to life!
Will you pray these things with me over the next few days?
- Pray that the unbelievers who have received an invitation will accept it and come.
- Pray that God’s presence would be experienced in abundance from even the moment people drive into our parking lot.
- Pray that God would draw many to our Christmas Eve in Fort Bend experiences and that the Gospel would be clear to them.
- Pray God’s hand would be on every aspect of this night...Remember from Sunday ask Him to oppose what opposes us!
- Pray for the Guest Services Team - as they create an amazing environment through welcoming people and engaging elements in the Lobby.
- Pray for the Singers and Band - for their health and abilities and that God would use the music to soften hearts to Himself.
- Pray the preaching of the gospel would be powerful and effective by His Spirit.
- Pray for all the technical aspects of the night. God doesn’t need lights to save people, but we don’t want a power outage or whatnot to be a distraction to the Gospel.
- Pray for a ton of people to come to faith in Christ!
Pray with me Crossbridge and I’ll see you Saturday at Christmas Eve in Fort Bend!
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW!
CHRISTMAS EVE IN FORT BEND I December 24 I Times - 3:00, 5:00, 7:00 PM
Crossbridge Church presents a unique Christmas Eve experience. Please invite EVERYONE YOU KNOW to join us as we start a new tradition everyone will love! Visit HERE for more info and to reserve your free tickets and childcare through 3 years.
NICARAGUA TRIP I March 10-16, 2017
We are excited to take a team to Nicaragua during Spring Break to serve with The Hope Project. We will work within community development initiatives including a nutrition program, an after-school program, community outreach, shoe distribution, literacy projects and much more. Visit HERE for details. A $200 non-refundable deposit is due by December 30th to reserve a spot.
NO SERVICES DEC. 25th or JAN. 1st
Regular services will resume January 8th, 2017 at 8:30, 10:00 and 11:30 AM.
Your generosity makes a difference at our church, in our community and in our world! Please note that you can give online HERE until midnight, December 31 to maximize your deductions for the 2016 tax year. Or you can give by mail (checks payable to "Crossbridge Church"). Contributions must be postmarked by Sat., Dec. 31. Sent to: Crossbridge Church, Attn: Contributions, 935 Eldridge #282, Sugar Land, TX 77478
BOLD Dashboard (3-1-15 TO DATE)
150 # of First Time Givers to Date
380 # of Total Givers to Date
$4,663,736 BOLD Generosity to Date
$6,075,442 Total BOLD Generosity Goal
March 2015 - March 2017
Thank you for your generosity to Crossbridge as we honor God by making growing followers of Jesus Christ! Share your BOLD story HERE!